- Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance and sound absorption.
- The soft, upholstered walls absorb noise common in today’s open-plan office and provide shelter from both visual and acoustic distractions.
- Reconfigurable design is scalable and flexible - able to scale up and down with shifts in staff or change of location.
- Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1.
- Eco-friendly E1-grade MDF (low VOC) frame with proven and robust construction is built to withstand frequent reconfiguration and storage which means greater durability and long life of product.
- Patented, custom wall connectors.
- High resilience, commercial grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings.
- Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling.
- Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping.
Degustation Lounge Keystone
Degustation Lounge is part of the Keystone™ Modular Furniture System and provides an open collaborative work space for five to ten users.
The inclusion of world-leading, exclusive nanofibre technology in the upholstery results in superior acoustic performance.
The unit can easily be scaled up or down in size by adding or removing “ingredients” depending on current needs.
Can be reconfigured by adding additional seating or desking depending on requirements.