- Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance and sound absorption in a noisy office.
- The soft, upholstered walls provide shelter from both visual and acoustic distractions.
- Reconfigurable design is scalable and flexible - able to scale up and down with shifts in staff or change of location.
- Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1.
- Eco-friendly E1-grade MDF (low VOC) frame with proven and robust construction is built to withstand frequent reconfiguration and storage which means greater durability and long life of product.
- Patented, custom wall connectors.
- Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling.
- Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping.
Degustation Task Keystone
Degustation Task is part of the Keystone™ Modular Furniture System and provides flexible desking for five users.
The inclusion of world-leading, exclusive nanofibre technology in the upholstery results in superior acoustic performance.
Suitable for assigned seating or for mobile team members who need a spot to work but don’t require a dedicated desk.
The unit can easily be scaled up or down in size by adding or removing “ingredients” depending on current needs.
Can be reconfigured by adding additional seating or desking depending on requirements.
Add seating for additional collaborative or drop-in meeting areas for managerial staff.