700kg * Uniformly distributed load. Shelf, beam and bay capacities vary, contact your representative for specific maximum loads based on your configuration.
Maximum movable block load*
6,000kg * Uniformly distributed load. Shelf, beam and bay capacities vary, contact your representative for specific maximum loads based on your configuration.
- The Mekdrive 3 Compactus® delivers a market leading system width, which redefines non fixed-track Compactus® capability. It does not require fixing into the floor, eliminating any permanent damage & allowing for cost effective relocation & reconfiguration
- Available in up to four shelving bays in widths with a maximum widths of 4800mm, offering a total block load capacity (limit) of 6,000kg, over five tracks.
- The Mekdrive 3 has an optional longer pivoting ramp allowing the tracks to be levelled to a height of 100mm, catering for wider system widths and can be installed over varying floor contours.
- The clip-on track ramps further reduce trip hazards increasing safety and allows for the movement of trolleys and wheelchairs between the shelving bays.
- There are a variety of locking options available providing additional security to stored documents.
- The Mekdrive3 track chain has a zinc plated finish providing a low maintenance solution with easy tensioning that requires no lubrication, keeping a clean look.
- The low profile track design, effectively lowers the overall height of the system to keep all storage levels within easy reach.
- The Mekdrive 3 Compactus® has multiple track configurations for better distribution of floor loads. The unique track anti-tilt mechanism secures all shelving, further enhancing operator safety. It has a narrower track at 105mm, which offers less protrusio
- The Mekdrive 3 hand-wheel can be retro-fitted to Mekdrive 1 and 2 systems with a simple modification.
- GECA Certified
- Dexion offers a 10 year warranty on this product.
- GECA Certified