- Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance and sound absorption.
- Reconfigurable design is scalable and flexible - add on or remove more Personal Lounge units with shifts in staff or change of location.
- Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1.
- Eco-friendly E1-grade MDF (low VOC) frame with proven and robust construction is built to withstand frequent reconfiguration and storage which means greater durability and long life of product.
- Patented, custom wall connectors.
- High resilience, commercial grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings.
- Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling.
- Robust swivel table.
- Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping.
- Seat and footstool designed for superior comfort.
Personal Lounge is part of the Keystone™ Modular Furniture System and provides a comfortable, private work nook within the open office for two individual users. Comfortable seating and upholstered acoustic walls create a quiet inviting space for focused work.
The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can be moved to suit clients who require flexibility in their floorplate.
Available in two configurations - 'Flip' or 'Side by Side'.
The inclusion of our unique and revolutionary Phonix™nanofibre in these units helps absorb noise.