- 48 Cornell Drawers
- Cabinets are all steel and include heavy-duty construction
- Non-reactive, solvent-free, baked powder coat finish
- Mechanically attached silicone gaskets
- Flush locking hardware
- Three point latch system
- Full length door piano hinge
- Pull out reference shelf available
- Base levelers activated from the front of the cabinet for all four corners
- To determine interior glide spacing, type of Entomology drawer must be specified
DXEN 48 / Entomology Cabinet
4, 6, 8, 100; no matter how many legs your specimens have, our cabinets will protect them all. Insects are an essential part of our planet’s ecosystem that often go unseen, despite the incredible story they have to tell. Our museum storage solutions are built to organize and protect diverse entomology collections. Whether you are a scientist uncovering the mysteries of the world or an avid collector wanting to protect their collection, you can rest assured that Delta cabinets will keep your specimens safe and secure.
Safely Store Specimens
Our entomology storage cabinets have been specifically designed to provide you with plenty of space for your entomology specimens, no matter their shape or size. Our mechanically attached silicone gaskets combined with our flush locking hardware will protect your samples from light, dust, water, insects, rodents, and accidental disturbances from others.