- Australian made from quality materials resulting in a quality chair that’s been designed and engineered for intensive use.
- No assembly is required from this one-piece fully injection moulded chair with solid leg construction.
- Made from tough, hard-wearing polypropylene with reinforced ribbing to provide structural strength and controlled flexing while ensuring superior comfort.
- Supports a static seated load of 450kg.
- The high-tech polypropylene is stain resistant and contains anti-static and UV stabilisers.
- Smooth ungrained surface enhances the appearance and allows for low maintenance and easy cleaning.
- Light in weight, easy to move, yet strong and durable.
- Chairs can be stacked up to 15 high for easy storage.
- Stacked chairs can be manoeuvred easily with the use of the Integra Chair Trolley.
- Fire retardant options available in Wild Berry, Sea Spray, River Rock & Graphite - Fees Apply
- Select from a huge range of high impact resistant colours.
- Upholstered seat pad option available - Fees Apply
- Accessories – Integra Chair Trolley.
- Also available with seat holes for water drainage.
- Hot Stamping on the front & back of the backrest.
Integra’s iconic design makes it great for any space
Specifically designed for intensive use applications, the iconic Integra chair can take a tonne of punishment and still look great. Unrivalled in strength and durability, the Integra has been the chair of choice for leisure centres, prisons, institutional facilities, schools, universities, churches, community halls, recreational and sporting applications as well as alfresco dining. The list goes on!
Proudly Australian made, our high performing and UV-stabilised Integra is lightweight, stackable, comfortable and ultra-durable, making it a perfect choice for any indoor or outdoor space. Plus, we have fire retardant options available for prison and institutional facility requirements.