- Space saving folding and nesting table solutions.
- Solid and durable metal frame and leg system.
- Durable structural board with a laminated top finish.
- Modular – works as standalone or configure clusters.
- Easy one-handed side latch to allow for easy flip and nest.
- Durable lockable castors make it easy to reconfigure and nest.
- Maximised leg spacing (and clearance) enhances user experience.
- Articulating leg enables simple leg-within-leg nesting solution.
- Sleek minimalist design profile.
- Available in a wide range of standard laminate colours.
- Lifetime warranty on Performance Edge™ tops.
- Frame available in Warm Grey (Powder Coat)
- Top Options available in Blue Bull, Fog Grey, Sebel Stone, Writable (18mm)
Clever. Simple. Flexible.
Conceived from conversations with the market, we noticed that there was a lack of nesting tables that allowed ease of collaboration without ‘hogging’ real estate. The collaborative Pirouette was born. Allowing all four edges of the table to be utilised enabling greater collaboration without compromising optimal distances for project and group based learning. The simple and convenient flip mechanism is easily accessible, making reconfiguring a space fast and effortless, creating a seamless experience for both teaching staff and students.
Get the EDGE
Performance Edge™ tabletops use a unique patented design tapered edge which is ultra-comfortable and perfect for extended use. The Performance Edge TM tapered edging reduces pressure on students’ forearms caused by leaning and writing, making them the most comfortable tables around.
The Performance Edge™ tabletops use a superior hard-wearing material compared to regular rigid edging, and are virtually ‘pick proof’ so the edges don’t delaminate or peel off easily.
The unique edging not only enhances user comfort, but it also reduces damage done to walls and other furniture whilst moving tables around to change between learning modes.