- Versatile injection moulded high impact polypropylene seat.
- Anti-static, stain-resistant and UV protective.
- Engineered to withstand the rigours of constant commercial use.
- Superior level of comfort in both its ample width and its live hinge moulded into the backrest which responds to the individual, assuring maximum comfort with good lumbar support, even over the longest sitting periods.
- Aluminium legs make it extremely lightweight.
- Stacking ability minimises space required for storage, a recommended maximum of 12 high or 6 high with tablet arm.
- Stacking storage suitable with the Progress Chair Trolley.
- Leg colour options: Black, Warm Grey or Aluminium.
- Available with chair links (Black in colour only).
- Hot Stamping Options: front and back of backrest. Fees Apply
- Additional Options: With Arms / With Left or Right-handed side tablet (tablet 300x300x640mm) - Fees Apply
- Upholstery Options: Seat Pad only / Seat and Back Pad / Deluxe Full Upholstery - Fees Apply
- Minimum Order quantities apply. Custom colours also available on request.
Engage and connect with our Progress Chair
Australia’s favourite mass seating chair. Linkable, stackable and lightweight, Progress provides you with a generous sized seat for serious comfort and support for all your functions, community gatherings and events. From community halls to churches, universities, auditoriums and waiting rooms, Progress is the perfect choice.
Proudly Australian made and unrivalled on duarability and comfort, it’s understandable why progress is the go-to choice when bringing people together.
The versatility and flexibility of Progress is endless – we can link, add arms, add a tablet, add a seat or back pad, provide full upholstery or stamp/embroider your logo on the chairs!